[yocto-ab] YP Build infrastructure refresh

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Mar 19 09:48:17 PDT 2019

Hi All,

We have approval to go ahead and refresh our infrastructure but before
we do that I wanted to quickly ask if any of the members might be able
to help with donations/offers/pricing/similar since several members are
involved with such hardware.

The approximate spec of the systems we're aiming for are Dual-CPU,
128GB RAM, RAID controller and chassis supporting 8 3.5" SATA HDs,
10Gbps copper NIC, dedicated out-of-band management NIC.

If anyone can offer help please talk to Michael and myself. We're
aiming to get the best build performance we can for the expenditure.

Cheers,

Richard