[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: voting issues for next meeting

Erway, Tracey M tracey.m.erway at intel.com
Mon Jun 19 13:24:43 PDT 2017

Would we drop the requirement for voting if we pass the deadline?  I think the intent was to make the deadline the actual meeting where a voting item was presented.  We wouldn't drop the requirement for voting, just drop the requirement for a quorum at the meeting so those interested could vote and we could move on.

/t