[yocto-ab] Leaving Yocto AB

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Wed Jan 18 10:37:53 PST 2017

Welcome back, Kevin!

There will be a face to face Advisory Board meeting at ELC in February
(time & location TBD), which at this point is the next planned gathering. I
have changed the website to reflect your representation & will make sure
you are still on the mailing list.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon - Open Source Community Engineer, Intel Corporation