[yocto-ab] Leaving Yocto AB

McCombe, Kevin Kevin_McCombe at mentor.com
Wed Jan 18 06:31:18 PST 2017

Hi Jefro / Yocto Project AB

A big thanks to Chris .. we miss him already and wish him the best.

In terms of replacement on the AB, I'll be coming back to represent Mentor.  For those I know, hello again and for those I don't, I look forward to meeting you.

Jefro: if you could update things as needed and let me know when / where is the next AB meeting, I'd be appreciative.

Best Regards,
Kevin