[yocto-ab] Export Compliance restriction change

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Fri Jan 29 16:18:11 PST 2016

Just a bit of good news for a Friday afternoon

I know all of you follow export compliance religiously, as do I. Pursuant to that, I was doing some research today when I discovered or realized that Cuba is no longer on the list of export-restricted countries. This is in Supplement 1 to part 740 of the EAR. As a result, I have removed Cuba from the list of countries that have export restrictions on the Yocto Project website:

https://www.yoctoproject.org/tools-resources/export-compliance

Welcome to the modern world!

Jeffrey "Jefro" Osier-Mixon, Intel Corporation
Open Source Community Architect & Advocate
Yocto Project Community Manager