[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: April meeting minutes & new member info

akuster akuster at mvista.com
Fri Apr 22 16:03:04 PDT 2016

On 04/22/2016 01:22 PM, Cobbley, David A wrote:
> I agree that having members commit resources to advance the work is ideal.  I believe the current rules do call for committed engineers and/or contributions.

correct

  However,  issue is appears to be that some members do not actually
follow that commitment, or they tend to count resources/contributions
for deliverables that mostly favor their own organization.

(looks around the room and sees everyone looking at me...)

> If we could tackle this issue - holding members accountable for their resource/contribution commitments - that would help our situation immensely.

This can get tricky. Increasing resources/contributions might be on the
same scale as increasing the dues for some Members.

- armin