[yocto-ab] Online voting?

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Tue May 20 13:05:37 PDT 2014

Excellent idea. Michael has been working on such a mechanism. It will
require each voting member to log into yoctoproject.org, but other
than that it is pretty seamless. Testing now.

I also have a proposal to reduce the number of compliance program
votes, coming up this week

Jeff Osier-Mixon @Intel
Yocto Project Community Manager http://yoctoproject.org