[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: NEW MEMBER: LG

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Fri Mar 21 13:27:39 PDT 2014

LG Electronics, a South Korean consumer electronics manufacturer I
think we are all familiar with, has just signed the papers to join the
Yocto Project as a new Silver member.

Rather than having a "vote", as we have often done in the past for new
members - it has always been unanimously positive - I'd like to invite
anyone with any concerns to contact me immediately. I do not
anticipate any - I think LG is a wonderful addition to the project,
not least because they are now the curators of OpenWebOS and have
released products based on it. OpenWebOS is built with YP.

I'll send a full welcome message on Monday, including LG

thanks
--
Jeff Osier-Mixon @Intel
Yocto Project Community Manager http://yoctoproject.org