[yocto-ab] Yocto Project Advisory Board: website

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Tue Jun 4 13:06:29 PDT 2013

Hi all

I have received numerous comments about the unreadability of the
message generated by our website when someone creates a YP Compliance
Program request. I'm still working out how to make that better, but in
the meantime, I would like to fix the related problem where AB members
have a difficult time viewing these applications on the website. To
that end, I am creating an account for each of you on the YP website
with specific permissions to view these applications. You'll have to
be logged into the site to see them. I hope to have this done by the
end of the week.

Someday I may even want to implement internet voting, but not today. :)

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org