[yocto-ab] ELC schedule and AB meeting

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Tue Jan 22 09:57:56 PST 2013

Hi all,

The ELC schedule has been posted at

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference/schedule

Aside from the Yocto Project DevDay going on Tuesday afternoon, there are
many talks related to or mentioning the Yocto Project. I think I got all of
them, although I may have missed one:

Wednesday 2/20
9:45am Keynote by Dave Stewart
12:00pm The OpenEmbedded Project 2 Years After Adopting the Yocto Project -
Koen Kooi
2:00pm How to Cook the LTSI Kernel with Yocto Recipe - Hisao Munakata
5:50pm Yocto Project & OE Community BoF

Thursday 2/21
10:30am Pre-built binary toolchains in Yocto Project - Denys Dmytriyenko
1:45pm Can you market an open source project? - Tracey & Nithya
1:45pm The End of Embedded as we know it - Chris Simmonds (YP mentioned)
4:00pm Yocto Project Overview and Update - Saul Wold
4:00pm Atom for Embedded Linux Hackers and the DIY Community - Scott Garman

Friday 2/22
9:00am Yocto Meta-Virtualization Layer Project - Michael Christofferson
2:15pm How to build your own digial signage solution with Yocto Project -
Nitin Kamble
2:15pm Leveraging SPDX with Yocto - Mark Gisi

I think many people on the AB will want to attend Koen's talk, which
slightly overlaps with our AB meeting. I believe we can wrap things up in
the AB before 12pm if we keep it in mind, so please make sure to grab a cup
of coffee and get to the meeting room as soon as possible after Dave's
keynote.

The BoF is two hours long. This is a very informal Also, unless the room is
right next to the demo reception also going on in that time slot, I may
request that the BoF be shortened to 1 hour. I am searching for volunteers
to be available at the BoF to talk with people and answer questions about
the project. If you can help with this, please let me know.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org