[yocto-ab] YP Participant: Silica

Maupin, Chase chase.maupin at ti.com
Mon Dec 9 06:29:01 PST 2013

I too would like to see that they already are participating.  I see that they provide virtualbox images with a poky setup but I didn't see a quick list of their layers that can be used by others.  I would hope as a participant that they would at least make it easy for others to share and use their work as well.

This may be in place and I didn't find it so if you can point us towards that information I would appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Chase Maupin
Integration Team Manager
Linux Core Product Development