[yocto-ab] YP Participant: Silica

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Fri Dec 6 17:27:08 PST 2013

Their statement is that they want to unify their SDKs using YP. I took
that to mean that they would use vendor BSPs to create their SDKs
where possible, and develop BSPs when needed. I don't know the
specifics, but it might be a good question to ask them. Maybe I can
get them to give us a little presentation.