[yocto-ab] YP Participant votes

William Mills wmills at ti.com
Fri Apr 26 09:38:40 PDT 2013

[looping the ab list in]

I did.  I still see no evidence of being a contributing member.

I think a participant vote is when we agree they are particpating; not
when they _intend_ to start participating.  Just using Yocto Project to
privately support a customer is not being a contributor.

Perhaps these guys are participating a lot on the mailing list and/or
contributing patches or doing training or have a public layer.  Any of
those thing would qualify I just don't see evidence from the provided URLs.

If Steve or Richard can vouch for them that they are doing any of the
above I am fine saying yes.  Otherwise I would ask them to provide proof
of actual participation.

Bill