[yocto-ab] Yocto Project branding registrations

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Tue Sep 11 14:18:07 PDT 2012

Hi all - we have a couple of pending registrations for Yocto Project branding:

Yocto Project Participant:
- BEC Systems, LLC (Cliff Brake)
- The Angstrom Distribution (Koen Kooi)

I have heard of no opposition to the Participant branding requests.
Please vote yea or nay on these by the end of the day on Friday.

Yocto Project Compatible:
- The Angstrom Distribution (Koen Kooi)

This request has created some interesting discussions among the
technical team that are ongoing. I propose we delay the vote for a
while longer while those issues are resolved.

Please let me know of any differing opinons :) thanks
--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org