[yocto-ab] Heads up: New meta-fsl-arm layer coming soon + potential new member

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Wed Oct 17 15:07:05 PDT 2012

> We've also highlighted that we need to better document some of the above
> and perhaps Jefro can turn the above into some content for the new site
> somewhere? :) I'd thought I'd written something like this before but if
> I did, I couldn't immediately find it.

I'd argue that the wiki is still the right place for this, at least
right now - but we can certainly discuss how to best present this kind
of information. I'd be willing to set up a "how to participate"
section on the new site, for example, and this would fit in quite
nicely.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org