[yocto-ab] VOTE: Intel BSPs for YP Compatible status

Daniel Stenberg daniel.stenberg at enea.com
Tue Nov 13 13:28:45 PST 2012

On Tue, 13 Nov 2012, Osier-mixon, Jeffrey wrote:

> For layer releases, I wonder if it would make sense to allow a
> maintainer to cite the layer itself as the project and then list
> individual BSPs or features in the notes. Would that make sense to
> everyone, or would you rather approve BSPs individually?

I would approve of ways that reduce the amount of registration requests, so I
would indeed like to see the layer as as project worthy of a registration
instead of single BSPs within it.

And to be honest, it wasn't very clear (to me) in the registration emails from
Intel just now that this was what was going on...

  / Daniel