[yocto-ab] Yocto Project Annual Community Report: 2011

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Tue Jun 19 14:11:46 PDT 2012

Attached is the annual Community Report for the Yocto Project for
2011. This is quite late as an annual report, but only because I am
still working out details on collecting many of the metrics involved.
The document names many community members as valuable contributors and
shows the results of all of the statistics I gathered in 2011. It is
my intention to create this report every year and to post it on the
website. Most of this is also available on the wiki at
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Community_Statistics

If you find that there is a metric that you would like to follow that
isn't listed here, please let me know. Likewise, if there is
information here that you would prefer I leave out, please let me know
as soon as possible.

Any missing names or other omissions are my responsibility alone, and
I would be grateful for corrections and additions.

thanks
--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org