[yocto-ab] Proposed dates for the BSP Summit in Fremont, CA

Hudson, Sean Sean_Hudson at mentor.com
Thu Jan 5 13:57:05 PST 2012

All,

  Per the last meeting, here are three possible dates for the proposed BSP summit hosted at the Mentor Graphics facility in Fremont, CA.

  The proposed dates are:
	- Monday, April 2nd
	- Monday, June 11th
	- Friday, August 24th

  We are exploring options for catering food at the facility and also have confirmed that we can, if desired, reserve the space for another day in the same week.

  Please send comments by the end of next week so that we can finalize the date(s).

Regards,
     Sean

Sean Hudson | Embedded Linux Architect, Mentor Embedded Linux
Mentor EmbeddedT
P 512.539.0230
Nucleus® | Linux® | AndroidT | Services | UI | Multi-OS

AndroidT is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.