[yocto-ab] Yocto Project AB Meeting at ELCE

Mills, William wmills at ti.com
Tue Oct 4 06:10:19 PDT 2011

I will be there Wednesday.  Can' t make Sat.

"Osier-mixon, Jeffrey" <jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com> wrote:

I have not heard any feedback on this, so I will go ahead and plan the AB meeting for Wednesday, October 26, 4pm-6pm Prague time (US times: 10am EDT, 8am CDT, 7am PDT).

Also, there will be a Yocto Project 1.2 planning session on Saturday morning for those who will still be in town. Details will be announced shortly.

thanks,

Jeff