[yocto-ab] Yocto Project AB Meeting at ELCE

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Mon Oct 3 16:38:13 PDT 2011

I have not heard any feedback on this, so I will go ahead and plan the AB
meeting for Wednesday, October 26, 4pm-6pm Prague time (US times: 10am EDT,
8am CDT, 7am PDT).

Also, there will be a Yocto Project 1.2 planning session on Saturday morning
for those who will still be in town. Details will be announced shortly.

thanks,

Jeff