[yocto-ab] external board farm

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Thu Aug 25 11:13:00 PDT 2011

I have a memory that we discussed a distributed build farm. That might be
cheaper, and if someone like Mentor were to develop software to run it and
open-source it, perhaps that could become part of the Yocto project. On the
other hand, it means duplication of effort in the labs themselves.

As Richard says, I'm glad to see someone taking the lead. John, is there
anything specific you need before moving forward?

Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org