[poky] beagle-xm more testing

Robert Berger gmane at reliableembeddedsystems.com
Mon May 16 18:01:06 PDT 2011

Hi,

On 05/16/2011 10:25 PM, Darren Hart wrote:

> The u-boot issues concern me the most. Unfortunately the dev-cut for
> 5.0.1 is passed. We are looking for much improved bbxm support in 1.1.
>
> Saul, is it too late for a fix like the above to the u-boot md5 to get
> into the point release?

In the meantime I also got the latest and greatest from git to work with
a couple of tweaks on the beagle-xm. If you want a proper patch for the
checksum it might take some time, since I'll be out of office ( it's 4
in the morning now) and I would like to test it a bit more before
sending it out - saw something funny with u-boot yesterday.

Regards,

Robert

..."In C++ it's harder to shoot yourself in the foot, but when you do,
you blow off your whole leg." - Bjarne Stroustrup

My public pgp key is available at:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x90320BF1