[poky] Issue while building for zoom board

embedded.yogesh embedded.yogesh at gmail.com
Fri May 13 04:05:34 PDT 2011

Hi,

I am using bernard branch with meta-extras (
git://git.pokylinux.org/meta-extras ).
I made changes in conf/bblayers.conf as follows to make use of
meta-extras recipes:

# LAYER_CONF_VERSION is increased each time build/conf/bblayers.conf

# changes incompatibly

LCONF_VERSION = "4"

BBFILES ?= ""

BBLAYERS = " \

   /home/ylal/poky/meta \

   /home/ylal/poky/meta-extras \

   "

While building I got following errors :-

1.  Error in createrepo-native_0.9.8.bb

ERROR: This recipe does not have the LICENSE field set (createrepo-native)
Error parsing
/home/ylal/poky/meta-extras/recipes/yum/createrepo-native_0.9.8.bb:
(SystemExit(1,),
'/home/ylal/poky/meta-extras/recipes/yum/createrepo-native_0.9.8.bb')
ERROR: Command execution failed: Exited with 1

2.  Bitbake used to ignore these but no longer does so, please fix your
metadata as errors are likely as a result of this change.
ERROR: Error parsing
/home/ylal/pds/poky/meta-extras/recipes/xorg-lib/libfs_1.0.1.bb: Could
not include required file xorg-lib-common.inc

Can any one guide me ?

---
Yogesh