[poky] Third party toolchain, kernel, bootloader

Xianghua Xiao xiaoxianghua at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:10:57 PDT 2011

why not try Angstrom directly? Yocto, while it builds for Beagleboard
xM somehow, is still very much a x86/ATOM distribution.

At this moment, Angstrom is the best for ARM, the second choice will
be TI's Arago, Arago has yet to be ported to the new OE framework.

I use both Angstrom and Arago for product devel on ARM. If I use
x86/ATOM I will likely choose Yocto though.

Xianghua