[poky] Adding Packages

Akshat Saha akshat.saha at spectracoretech.com
Fri Feb 4 02:25:29 PST 2011

Hi Darren,

Thanks a lot for your help.
Till now, I was working with poky-green(3.3.1) but I am shifting to
laverne(4.0) now.
Will let you know if it works with it also.

Can you also help me how to add patches.
I have put he .patch file in files folder of the psplash package

and in SRC_URI  Added    file://psplash-poky-img.patch:patch=1 \

--
Thanks and Regards,

Akshat Saha