[meta-xilinx] Kernel version, xilinx git repo, yocto kernel

Arno Steffens epsi at gmx.de
Sun Apr 7 02:41:25 PDT 2019

In fact, I think I have difficulties with glitches on the bus, but changes at the boards are much more expensive and time consuming - so I'll try to get a better stability with that gpio-bitbang driver.

Thanks Mike, especially for the hints with devicetree. Are this GPIO numbers are same as MIO-Pin-numbers? I found that the base-include for zynq has been changed completly (at least in my eyes), so it will take some time to adapt it to a new kernel.
I created a new bitstream (IO set to GPIO instead of I2C) and (not sure whether it is required) a new fsbl.  I don't need I2c in Uboot, but I am wondering where this gets information about it. Including driver in kernel is smallest issue. So altogether this becomes quite a project for me ;) but I hope I learn a lot with that. Did all this steps just once or twice some time ago.