[meta-xilinx] I could not download linux-xlnx.git from YOCTO.

Cai, Chuntian (GE Transportation) chuntian.cai at ge.com
Mon Jul 11 18:59:53 PDT 2016

Hi Rossi,

I am strange, I can download all the package except for linux-xlnx-4.4-xilinx.git package with current proxy setting.

I can open the website https://github.com/Xilinx/linux-xlnx from IE & firefox.

I setted proxy setting in the ~./bashrc.

Can I change fetch method from git download method to file download method? And how to modify? Because I can download  linux-xlnx-4.4-xilinx.git with IE.

Thanks.