[meta-xilinx] I could not download linux-xlnx.git from YOCTO.

Nathan Rossi nathan at nathanrossi.com
Mon Jul 11 05:23:42 PDT 2016

Hi,

Looks like you might be stuck inside an internal corporate network
which doesn't not allow direct access to the public internet. Which is
why you are getting a "Connection reset by peer" error from git. You
will need to figure out what setup you have for your company and then
configure access to the internet via a proxy or pre-download the
sources and transfer them to your internal machine.

Here is a some info for configuring Yocto to handle some of the common
proxies https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Working_Behind_a_Network_Proxy.
If you have already setup the proxy for http, make sure you have also
setup https, ftp, ssh and git proxy configurations. The linux-xlnx
recipe specifically relies on https access to github.com.

Regards,
Nathan