[meta-xilinx] How do I generate core-image-minimal-<machine name>.cpio.gz.u-boot

SMITH Peter T peter.t.smith at alstom.com
Wed May 20 04:39:10 PDT 2015

Hi,
Excuse the beginners question, but how do I instruct the build system to generate core-image-minimal-<machine name>.cpio.gz.u-boot? I understand that I can alter IMAGE_FSTYPES to add cpio.gz? Is it as simple as adding cpio.gz.uboot?

Thanks
Peter Smith

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.