[meta-xilinx] Xilinx SDK Query for ZC702 and Zedboard

Krishnakar, Srikanth Srikanth_Krishnakar at mentor.com
Wed Jul 29 04:44:09 PDT 2015

Hi All,

I would like to know if PETALINUX 2015.2 release is based on yocto "meta-xilinx" layer ? I noticed that meta-xilinx is still building linux-xlnx-3.14 kernel where as Petalinux-2015.2 is being shipped with linux-xlnx-3.19 kernel. I have ZC702 & Zedboard to boot the Xilinx SDKs, May I know which is the latest sdk for these boards ?

How actively the meta-xilinx is synced up with petalinux releases ? Should I go with petalinux SDK's for my boards or should I follow the meta-xilinx branches from Yocto repository ?

Will there be any linux-xlnx-4.0 release this year ?

TIA!