[meta-xilinx] AMP using Yocto meta-xilinx

Nathan Rossi nathan.rossi at xilinx.com
Thu Jan 22 21:21:28 PST 2015

You will need to add the module(s) package to the image. E.g. "kernel-module-zynq-remoteproc" (not sure if that's the exact name, check for the package in deploy/).

Adding it to MACHINE_ESSENTIAL_EXTRA_RRECOMMENDS (or *_RDEPENDS as a hard dependency).
(http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/ref-manual/ref-manual.html#var-MACHINE_ESSENTIAL_EXTRA_RRECOMMENDS)

MACHINE_ESSENTIAL_EXTRA_RRECOMMENDS += "kernel-module-zynq-remoteproc"

Regards,
Nathan