[meta-xilinx] qemuzynq fails to boot

Simon Vincent simon.vincent at xsilon.com
Mon Sep 22 01:08:56 PDT 2014

I managed to get it working in the end by tweaking my local.conf.
I posted the solution on the xilinx forum.
http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Embedded-Linux/Qemu-fails-to-boot-zynq-image/m-p/518373/highlight/false#M10515
The solution is to use systemd instead of sysvinit.

Systemd is not ideal for embedded targets so it would be good if I can
switch back to sysvinit.

Simon