[meta-xilinx] bitbake hanging on task 1138

Sipke Vriend sipke.vriend at xilinx.com
Tue Sep 9 19:24:30 PDT 2014

Depending on what that task is it could be anything.
Main hangs I have seen is fetch related where the fetch just never proceeded, due to a network, firewall or remote host issue.
Also if a repository is large and it is your first time fetching some fetches can take hours, but again that is dependent on repository size.

Hope that helps, if not give us more info on what the actual task 1138 is and someone might have some more insight.