[meta-virtualization] Container not found error

Pieter Cardoen pieter.cardoen at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 6 09:23:10 PDT 2017

Dear

When I start a container using this command:

 docker run -it alpine /bin/sh

I got an error:

ERRO[0231] Handler for POST /v1.24/containers/321f74a7c7ecc1614f62973dede2392dbcdd3a5ee995e04b5ae472c9c1ab6e6c/resize returned error: rpc error: code = 2 desc = containerd: container not found

WARN[0231] failed to close stdin: rpc error: code = 2 desc = containerd: container not found

I can't find a solution to start my containers.

Thanks
Pieter