[meta-virtualization] Install neutron-ml​2-plugin using meta-cloud​-services layer

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 08:56:23 PDT 2014

Sorry for the slow reply, things have been a bit busy.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 4:11 AM, harsh jain <harshjain32 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are trying to install openstack packages using
> meta-cloud-services Layer.Command used to clone the reposity is given below
>
> git clone git://github.com/openstack/python-neutron.git -b icehouse
>
> We have selected packagroup-cloud-compute in HOB GUI.
> In final filesystem we are expecting neutron-plugin-openvswitch-agent
> should be installed,instead of we are getiing
> neutron-openvswitch-agent.
>
> In HOB build system we have observed that ml2-plugin files are there
> in build folder but are not included in filesystem.

What exactly are you looking for ? The neutron-openvswitch-agent is
launched with
the openvswitch neutron plugin ini file, and hence should take care of
the functionality
you are looking for.

If you are looking for the openvswitch mech driver, python-neutron
itself is packaging
the files.

> Do we need to do some configuratin in .bb files to install.

perhaps, but I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to achieve yet.

Cheers,

Bruce

thee at its end"