[meta-virtualization] Install neutron-ml​2-plugin using meta-cloud​-services layer

harsh jain harshjain32 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 01:11:16 PDT 2014

Hi,

We are trying to install openstack packages using
meta-cloud-services Layer.Command used to clone the reposity is given below

git clone git://github.com/openstack/python-neutron.git -b icehouse

We have selected packagroup-cloud-compute in HOB GUI.
In final filesystem we are expecting neutron-plugin-openvswitch-agent
should be installed,instead of we are getiing
neutron-openvswitch-agent.

In HOB build system we have observed that ml2-plugin files are there
in build folder but are not included in filesystem.

Do we need to do some configuratin in .bb files to install.