[meta-virtualization] libvirt requires libssh2

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at gmail.com
Wed May 7 14:24:48 PDT 2014

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 2:53 PM, Slater, Joseph <joe.slater at windriver.com> wrote:

> [...]

That doesn't answer the question. If it checks and silently uses it, but yet it
isn't in an obvious Yocto layer .. it'll never find it, so we don't
need a package
config.

If it is detecting it from the host, that's host contamination and a bug that we
don't fix via packageconfig.

Bruce

> Joe
>

>> I obviously should have done a build test on this one, but instead
>> assumed it was safe
>> ... lesson learned.
>>
>> Bruce
>>

>> > /Josep

>> --
>> "Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await
>> thee at its end"

thee at its end"