[meta-ti] Pyro branch?

Denys Dmytriyenko denys at ti.com
Tue Jun 13 10:30:51 PDT 2017

On Thu, Jun 08, 2017 at 12:59:54PM +0200, Daniel Ammann wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there going to be a pyro branch for meta-ti?
> I know that in the past there was only a new branch every other yocto
> release, but since there was a morty branch, maybe the rule is not
> valid anymore.

Due to limited resources, we support only 1 stable branch per year and we base
our multiple commercial releases on it throughout the year. As you can see,
morty is quite active right now in meta-ti. I'm also trying to keep master
going more smoothly, as well as adopt "-next" branch for testing, so I won't
be able to juggle so many branches and don't think I can support pyro at the
same time. As of picking up morty, instead of pyro - it's just because we
started this year cycle earlier and pyro wasn't out yet.

--
Denys