[meta-ti] Pyro branch?

Paul Marc Liu paul.marc.liu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 08:36:03 PDT 2017

All:

I am also interested in the beaglebone black target using meta-ti (or
meta-beaglebone - which, in my opinion, should be under meta-ti) on pyro.
I am currently using the RCN (debian and ubuntu) build but would like to
port specific features on pyro / meta-ti.  Is anyone working on this
effort?  I would like to estimate and coordinate efforts / divide and
conquer.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Paul Liu

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 3:59 AM, Daniel Ammann <daniel.ammann at bytesatwork.ch>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is there going to be a pyro branch for meta-ti?
> I know that in the past there was only a new branch every other yocto
> release, but since there was a morty branch, maybe the rule is not
> valid anymore.
>
> Thanks and kind regards
>
> Daniel

- Message content Private and Confidential -
- If message was forwarded by mistake, please destroy
message and attachments immediately. -