[meta-ti] Can't build recipes-graphics/xorg-xserver/xf86-video-omap_git.bb

Nicolas Dechesne ndec13 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 14:05:54 PST 2012

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> wrote:
> Any clues on how to test that (I'm not familiar with xrandr)

xrandr should return the list of connected display and the resolution
they support

then to change resolution:
xrandr --output HDMI-1 --mode 800x600  (or any other)

and to rotate:
xrandr --output HDMI-1 --rotate left

you can check man xrandr, e.g.:

 --reflect reflection
Reflection can be one of 'normal' 'x', 'y' or 'xy'. This causes the
output contents to be reflected across the specified axes.
--rotate rotation
Rotation can be one of 'normal', 'left', 'right' or 'inverted'. This
causes the output contents to be rotated in the specified direction.
'right' specifies a clockwise rotation of the picture and 'left'
specifies a counter-clockwise rotation.

there are still some bugs with rotation sometimes... but it should be
mostly working.