[meta-ti] Can't build recipes-graphics/xorg-xserver/xf86-video-omap_git.bb

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Thu Nov 29 07:01:24 PST 2012

On 2012-11-28 13:50, Nicolas Dechesne wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:47 PM, Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> wrote:
>> My bad :-(  I still had the old meta-ti recipe in my tree which got
>> in the way...
>>
>> I've now managed to build this, yet to test it on my OMAP4 board.
>
> nice... with omapdrm+xf86-video-omap, you should be able to play with
> xrandr for dynamic display (X11) resize and even rotation..

Any clues on how to test that (I'm not familiar with xrandr)

Also, with this driver when X blanks the screen (idle/timeout), it
just goes white, not actually disabled/black like the 'fbdev' driver.
Is that something I can configure?  This is important because this
is for a battery based device and I need to be careful with every
drop of power use...

Thanks