[meta-ti] which kernel for pandaboard?

Leon Woestenberg sidebranch.openembedded at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 05:09:24 PST 2012

Hello Cliff, all,

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 10:56 PM, Cliff Brake <cliff.brake at gmail.com> wrote:

> Uncompressing Linux... done, booting the kernel.
>
> (nothing more)
>

> I have tried to read through the whole thread and understand if there was
convergence on what the probable cause could be, but as I could not find
one.
Without intending to capture this thread:

I just experience the same on my TI AM 3730 board when I moved the
poky-denzil layer to the poky-danny layer and moved meta-ti to latest
(HEAD). I redid the whole build from scratch, and experienced the same
problem.
My kernel recipe is outside of meta-ti, so either I am picking up a faulty
toolchain for ARM, or I am including something from meta-ti that changed.

Might be unrelated to your problem.

Regards,

Leon.