[meta-intel] D2800 Support w/NM10 chipset (Cedar Trail)

Enrico Pelò enrico.pelo at fastwebnet.it
Mon Jan 21 02:52:38 PST 2019

Hello to all,

I need to build an image for support that old hardware D2800 Support w/NM10 chipset (Cedar Trail).

I’ll need to install qt5 after the image test.

I’ve tried to build with BITBAKE THUD’s meta-intel branch with MACHINE=”intel-core2-32” (because the UEFI is not supported by the board)  in my local.conf and the system starts but the video acceleration won’t work, the screen resolution is 640x480

I’ve configured

LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST="commercial"

in my local.conf

I’ve founded at this address https://old.yoctoproject.org/downloads/bsps/danny13/cedar-trail-0 that the local.conf must provide

LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST += "license_cdv-pvr-driver_1.0.3"

But this does not fix the problem.

I think the problem is that there aren’t the drivers for the PowerVR Graphics.

Is there a workaround?

Best regards

Enrico