[meta-intel] Config warning with pyro default Intel Kernel

Ylinen, Mikko mikko.ylinen at intel.com
Thu Sep 21 04:31:34 PDT 2017

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Dominig ar Foll (Intel Open Source) <
dominig.arfoll at fridu.net> wrote:

> Mikko,
>
> I would have expected that using meta-intel and base yocto configuration,
> I would get a build without any warning.
> I that a correct assumption ? or is there warnings when building the base
> config already ?

That assumption would be correct if you did not change the default config.
Downstream .cfg's added via bbappends
change the defaults and you get those warnings if the downstream configs
create conflicting settings.

What warnings remain if you drop uvc.cfg
and update-drivers-linux-intel-4.9.cfg?

-- Mikko