[meta-intel] meta-valleyisland BSP layer retirement communication

Ng, Mei Yeen mei.yeen.ng at intel.com
Mon Jul 25 05:50:14 PDT 2016

Hi Chris, Prasant,

Our official support for Valleyisland BSP is on the Jethro branch.
Valleyisland is now supported at best effort maintenance mode for critical high-impact bug fixes.
As of now, we do not have plans for releasing upgraded versions for this bsp.

Also we are in progress of removing meta-isg in the future releases of meta-intel.
This is in favor of consolidating intel platforms to intel common machine.

Thanks,
Mei Yeen
Intel Corporation