[meta-intel] gpio sus configuration as interrupt

VijayKumar N nvijaykumar.engineer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 20:35:38 PDT 2014

Thanks all for providing valuable information.
another query here,please provide your iputs:
Iam configuring GPIOs belonging to each of the register banks as direction
input/ouput & also as interrupts from a different kernel driver.Iam using
gpiolib APIs like gpio_request(),gpio_to_irq() to achive this.How do I
differentiate configuring GPIOs related to each of the register bank ?Is it
possible to configure GPIOs as input/output & also as interrupts?If yes,how?

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar