[meta-intel] File missing in corei7 bsp

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Tue Mar 11 05:15:57 PDT 2014

Hi Teemu,

On Tuesday 11 March 2014 08:09:43 Keskinarkaus, Teemu wrote:
> I'm trying to use dvhart/bsp-ng to compile image for BayTrail (E3826), but I
> got this error:
>
> ParseError: ParseError at
> /mnt/teemu/proj/poky/../meta-intel-contrib/conf/machine/include/intel-corei
> 7-64-common.inc:6: Could not include required file
> conf/machine/include/tune-corei7.inc
>
> There are no tune-files at all in meta-intel-contrib or in meta-intel.
>
> What am I missing or is that file missing from git-repo?

I think you have a case of mismatching branches here;
conf/machine/include/tune-corei7.inc is part of the master branch of OE-Core
(and therefore also Poky). You won't be able to use a BSP that relies upon it
with earlier stable branches, unless you also add the tune files - Darren, is
this supported?

Cheers,
Paul

--