[meta-intel] VAAPI Issues

Stuart Weaver Stuart.Weaver at datapath.co.uk
Wed Jun 18 07:37:29 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I've cloned ross/vaapi branch of the meta-intel-contrib, disabled meta-intel and enabled meta-intel-contrib in bblayers.conf, however when coming to building the system its failing at the do_compile task for gstreamer-vaapi-0.10_0.5.8.bb

Looking at the log it seems that there's no make rule for one of the files:

| ln -s -f ../../../ext/videoutils/gst-libs/gst/video/gstvideodecoder.h gstvideodecoder.h
| make[4]: *** No rule to make target `../../../ext/videoutils/gst-libs/gst/video/gstvideoencoder.h', needed by `gstvideoencoder.h'.  Stop.
| make[4]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
| make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/stuartw/Yocto-Daisy3/poky/build/tmp/work/core2-32-poky-linux/gstreamer-vaapi-0.10/0.5.8-r0/gstreamer-vaapi-0.5.8/gst-libs/gst/video'

How can I fix this from Yocto?

Regards,
Stuart