[meta-intel] Valleyisland graphics in Dora

Chang, Rebecca Swee Fun rebecca.swee.fun.chang at intel.com
Thu Apr 3 18:02:30 PDT 2014

Hi both,

Based on your descriptions about the problem, I can confirm that I do not see the issue on my side with the latest Dora branch meta-valleyisland recipes.
I've tested glxgears and got the glxinfo from Bayley Bay CRB and also Valley Island Dev Kit. I'm building my image with LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST = "commercial" and also the EXTRA_MACHINE_FEATURES = "tools-testapps" for testing purposes. I do not recommend to change the branch to standard/ltsi. Standard/base has sufficient backport support for Baytrail for the time being and we are working on to add more. You may go to bugzilla to log down the problem you've seen and provide more information for us to look into it. Thanks.

Rebecca