[meta-intel] Crystalforest: cores not responding and ethernet not found

Bodke, Kishore K kishore.k.bodke at intel.com
Fri Jan 18 13:52:45 PST 2013

Can you try with the release image we have at
http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/releases/yocto/yocto-1.3/machines/crystalforest-gladden/meta-crystalforest-gladden-danny-8.0.0.tar.bz2

I just now tested this image again to see if everything is fine.
I have attached the log.txt with lspci detecting the Ethernet devices and lsmod loading the igb module.

Does your lspci sees the Ethernet devices?
Thanks
Kishore.